<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Cars!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:42:00 am

Don't ask me why, but i'm like SUPER HIGH TODAY! hehehe...
So much so that my fhf don't want to sit with me :(
They said i was too high..haha... while everyone was like half asleep

There can only be 2 reasons:
1) Cause i slept at 2.30am last night.
2) Cause i drank my "YUAN YANG" (coffee + tea, incase you are as clueless as me when i first found out about its existance) My daily dose of caffeine to last me through the day. I asked ugene help me order my yuanyang cause everytime i did, the drink stall aunty would give me that " Ehhh. what the hell you talking about?!" look.

DREAM BIG!!!

You know the saying...
Aim for the stars and fall on the clouds?
or... is it..
Aim for the stars and fall on the moon?
or...
Aim for the sun and fall on the moon?

Aiya... one of these larh. just dream BIG, aim HIGH, look FAR
wahhhhh.... so inspirational huh?

hehehe. i'm one step closer to my Mercedes C180!whahahhahahhaha!!!! like real... i see the steering wheel in my clutches... in like... A MIILION YEARS from now! i see it! great vision i have.
I'm crazy about cars suddenly(: like.. REALLY CRAZY!
Da ge was like... " Ehh.. joyce, you havent even gotten you BTT, u thinking about car."-.-

Omg... today was really funny...
We got back our DPP tut test results and ms chua went on the talk about all the DUMBEST mistakes that some of us did. And the funny thing is that 3 of the 4 mistakes came from my group!OMG!
Andi was the one who spelt "thrice" as "trice" and "refrigerator" as "refridgerator" OMG! what was i writing!!! :( Damn Malu...think i need to go back primary school..no.. kindergarden.


memories brings back happy moments