<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


!@#$%^&*!
Friday, May 02, 2008 12:19:00 pm

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK IT LAH!!!
$%^&*#@!#@!!!!!!!
FOR EVERTHING YOU SPOKE TO ME ABOUT, I SO HATE YOU!!!!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!
DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A SHIT!
YOU ONLY COMPREHEND WHAT EVER YOU SAY.
Well, let me say this,
I DON'T FUCKING LIVE UNDER WHAT YOU WANT!

I wish, you could just disappear from my sight
Or rather, i shall disappear from yours!








Anyway, farwell kor, come back safely(: Cya in a months time.


memories brings back happy moments