Oh mann, my apologises for the very uncouthed blastings in the previous entry. I was really, extremely pissed with that particular someone. But ah wells, the night's sleep supressed all anger. I'm fine now. Thanx everyone for your concern.(: I'm back to a lively self.
Anyway, I find that cGMP is like a piece of crap. I mean, i cant believe the projects are only 30%! LIKE OMG!!! and each term test and quiz weightage is soooo high! And whats worst?? the 30% of project is made up of 3 project phases! thats like so much time needed to be put in for a 3 CU subject! I highly recommend a big..."NO!" to those who are considering to take cGMP next time, unless you love to read like word-filled-from-top-to-bottom, pages and pages of them, i really don't think you will want to take it up. Cause now my sunday has turned into a cGMP session! :( Ah wells, i'll just get it over and done with. Add oil mann!
My poor toby misses my brother. He has been searching for him for a long time, running up and down! So i looked at my doggie and said.." Awwww.. don't worry, you still have me!(:".. he looked at me for a few seconds and RAN AWAY, continued searching for my bro. -.- haha! HEY! so mean!
DO NOT wallow in self-pity! U've gotta be strong! U've gotta be bold! U've gotta be tough!You've got the power!(: