<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


surprisingly enjoyable (:
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 4:23:00 pm

My primary school called me early this morning. She gave me only like 40 mins to prepare and be there! i was like...half asleep. Anyway, ended work and headed home. Mom was waiting for me to bring me out for a scrumptious lunch to celebrate the end of my hols! lol.. ok lah.. its sounds a bit wrong (why the hell would i want to celebrate end of hols, sadist..lol), or rather, it was to signify a FRUITFUL hols(: haha.. whatever la. it was just a holiday lunch. But in the end, we just settled on mee pok at a regular coffee shop in tampines! hahhahaha!! cause i really couldn't decide on anything to eat. You know me, when it comes to food, i just go crazy! cause i want EVERYTHING!whahaha!! mann, who can resist those taste buds and smell buds stumulants?? LOL!

It was a suprisingly positive and enjoyable outing with her(: and i'm so glad cause it only happens once in a blue moon(: She got a pair of heels for me at $56!! haha... i'm keeping this precious, cause its prob the darn most ex shoe i've bought. I mean, i'm always going for the cheaper shoes ya noe? how much can a student afford. So.... thx mom!(:

I'm hoping that tomorrow no school calls me.. i'm all set and ready to SHOP my way through tomorrow(: WOOTS!(: hahaha... Stomp the town shops. lol gearing up for the starting of school. Gee... i'm actually looking forward to it!

I'm acutally getting for addicted to TV, which i havent been in quite a very LONG while. I'm finding myself gluing my eyeballs to the black box for hours in a day, and i'm rather enjoying it! But ofcourse, how could i abandon my computer, Alethia. My no. 1 priority! muahaha!

Lynn made me water over those ondeh ondeh, though i have never eaten them before, but her ondeh ondeh pics are like..OMG! The Gula Melaka just oozing out of the thin green chewy kuay. oh gosh! she just makes me want to eat it! Think i shall go and buy some to eat tml, and check out how those cute little balls tastes like. haha!

WOOTS! timetable is out tml! yeah! IT BETTER BE GOOD!


memories brings back happy moments