<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Sluggish.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:16:00 am

I loved yesterday to the MAX! SHOPPING!(: haha...

Today i was just lazying around in my very sluggish mood.
It was not too bad(: I mean how bad can lazying around be? well, besides the tinge of guilt that i get cause i'm not doing anything productive within that time. But its just so satisfying for my lazy cells. (:

Packed up my room once again, neat-ening things, bringing those dusty files out from the carboards and reluctantly stashing away the holiday stuff. Getting ready for the usual mugging marathons which is gonna start real soon. I don't think there is gonna be a chance for PST student to even breathe, thanks to cGMP and the block subjects. It'll just be crazy!!!

I guess everyone now is waiting for the stupid timetable to be out. TP is always taking forever when it comes to admin stuff. -.- Anyway,TP website announced that on Thurs, it will be out at 10 am. Pray hard that my timetable will be a good one! no crappy 3 hours breaks inbetween lessons. Especially no going to school just for 1 or 2 hour lectures! I prefer more compact and concise Timetables! and hope class starts LATER, and end EARLIER! haha! thats the best!(: and lastly, pleaseeee no Lab sessions running till 10pm.

And mannn.. what is with the weather these few weeks???! Its soooo hot and humid. Yeah.. i know, its THAT time of the year. But itsn't the "summer" season suppose to be during June & July" that period? tsktsk... see the effects of GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!


memories brings back happy moments