<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Pest! lol
Saturday, April 05, 2008 2:41:00 pm

HUFM! My brother is really being such a pest! He has been pestering me the whole day to make cookies/muffins/chocopots or anything that contains chocolate for him -.- I was so irritated, cause i was busy sewing to mend some clothes, and there he was every few hours asking me when i'm baking. To satisfy his annoying craving, i shall make it soon, as in really soon, i'm acutally waiting for the butter to soften now, thats why i'm blogging.
Okay, updating for the previous few days:


Thursday: I was praying hard that no school would call me up to work, and true enough, THERE WAS NONE! woots! haha. so i spent my whole day outside. Met Pat at Bugis, we shopped abit, then came Kelvin. Went to eat at a yong tao fu stall which wasn't really that nice, according to Kelvin and My taste. Soon, Pat had to leave, so i shopped with Kelvin for awhile at suntec. LOL! OMG!! he really has to stop scaring people and making me SOOOO PAISEH!!!hahahaha!!!

Met Siti for work. and we kinda forgot to do Dr's homework! Thinking that luck was on our side and he might have forgotten, but just before we left the clinic, he asked, " What about my homework?" Siti and I were caught off guard so we replied.. " ehhhhhhhh.... close clinic already, next week!! next week!! next week!!" hahahaha!(:

Friday: Hoped a school would call me, and they really did! but at a freaking early time of 6.20am -.- i hopped out of bed like a zombie, thank god the school is only nearby. Nothing much happened, just that there was a fight in my class. 1 primary 2 boy (Boy A) punched another (Boy B), cause he claimed that Boy B was irritating him. So i had to punish Boy A, and he after that, he refused to do my work!LOL.. throwing tantrums hey?!

oooh... butter melted. baking time(:


memories brings back happy moments