<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


i love my little calendar girl!
Friday, April 11, 2008 1:44:00 pm

Guess its time to update(:

Been busy the whole week with work and chalet and work... and more work... But well, thats the fun thing u see, earning the money and enjoying my hols to the max! Woots!(:

Gosh, i really don't have much to blog.
1) I enjoyed the chalet!
2) Rachel's Birthday celebration was totally AWESOME!
3) Sooooo sad Arsenal lost to Liverpool :( Nvm, Arsenal is a always the CHAMPION!(:
4) And... work.. was not too bad except for today. Cause today i was assigned 7 periods of chinese to teach like... OMG!!!!
4) School is starting the week after next!!
5) I've got a mixed up feeling of going to school this sem. Its that kind of contradicting, wanting to start school quickly, and not wanting to start school. yeah u know what i mean.haha!

Next week i wanna go SHOPPING!!!! woots! hahah. Time to let my hard work reap(:



I love, i love, i love my little calendar girl!!
Yeah... sweet calendar girl...
each and everyday of the year!

totally pirate of the copywrite by
- 5 blackberries and the fishball -

lolx (:


memories brings back happy moments