<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


2nd last day of hols
Saturday, April 19, 2008 3:55:00 pm

WOOTS!!! today was just AWESOME!!! had loads of fun mann!! LOADS!(:

Shopped from 12pm to 9pm!hahah.. 9 full hours of shopping! gosh! damn fun! Gee.. this hols is definately the most i've spent so far. spend like heaps of money, in comparision to my other holidays! Luckily i'm replenishing my bank with those hours i've worked, if not its gonna run desert dry due to my shopping sprees!

I still havent found the "right" shoe. Went around the whole far east, and i still havent found the "perfect" shoe.... oh well, but there is alot of nice shoes out there, its just that they don't suit the practicality of school. Charles and Keith is making me go GAGA!!! OMG! i'm mad about their shoes currently. madmadmad! i saw a really high pair of heels, it was just SEXY!!! and.. another white one which is lesser of a heel, but equally beautiful! Love this season's shoes!

Today's shopping, was really tempting. I was at the verge of buying them ALL! but... no..i refrained. I didn't buy them... i'm surprised by my will power!lolx Went to Taka's "shoes and bags affair mega sale"... bags were okay, not too bad, but shoes were... nehh... not that nice. Well, okay.. there was some nice ones but not what i'm looking for at the moment.

But, all in all, today was just great!(: loved every bit of today! Outing with u all was totally ENJOYABLE! thx all!(:

About friday, it was an entirely SLACK day. Just me alone at home, being a good girl, and practicing my piano, doing my weekly jogs and baking brownies. I even fried "nian gao" haha.. don't ask my why the hell i'm eating it when its not even new year. I just had the craving for it!(:

Hurray to HOLIDAYS!(: at the same time, YAY! school is starting soon!! WOOTS! okay, come'on people, tell me i'm not the only one looking forward for school to start. Its been 7 long weeks. Time to get my engine started.


memories brings back happy moments