<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Whispering...
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:42:00 pm

WOAH!!! today was pretty fun! went like shopping from 12noon to 730pm. For me, it was just window shopping. For Siti it was SPENDING A BOMB DAY... the overwhelming $$$ value will not be disclosed.haha

I felt like a total handicapped, cause i completely lost my voice. TOTALLY lost it. Sad. Now i'm back to hissing away. Whispering and whispering. Poor siti and ugene had to dicipher what the hell i was saying. Guessing and guessing awaying as they lip read. i just felt totally horrible today. Very "xin ku", and tiring. When i tried clothes on, the sales assistant would ask how was it, but i couldn't reply, and i think she was wondering why the hell i'm wispering to her.hahah. then ugene had to explain i lost my voice.LOL

The only funny this is that, when i was trying to communicate with siti, i whispered to her, and she subconsiously whispered back to me!WHAHAHAHA!!

I'm doing everything to get back my voice. Trying out every recommendation and advice that has been given to me, like drinking warm/cold honey drink, drinking "luo han guo" drink, drinking barley. haha.. i'm just drowned in every possible drink there is. But its still not helping!!! i still don't have my voice back... sobs.. but ah well.. what can i expect, it doesn't come back straight after drinking it.


memories brings back happy moments