<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Viral throat infection
Monday, March 17, 2008 12:50:00 pm

OH GOSH!!! i'm down with a stupid viral throat infection. It all started of with a terrible sore throat on Saturday morning, followed by a bad maigraine at night. Was darn pain, cause the constant pounding up in my brain just wouldn't go away.

When i finally managed to get to sleep after drowing myself with lots of paracetamol, i was flushed with a fever the next day on sunday, with my throat in the worst state ever, i was experiencing horrid pain just by swollowing anything, even if it was water. My neck was like undergoing some muscular protest, and body felt weak with aches throughout, as though i ran 1000 miles the day before.

I haven't been sick like this in ages mann! normally its just a common cold. This stupid virus will pay for it mann! it made me stay in bed for a whole 2 days, until i was so fed up.

The persistent me, gave up after 2 days of struggling solo battles with this crappy virus, it was just me alliancing with panadol, against the intimidating virus. So eventually, i went to see the doctor today.

Anyway, i drank 5 whole 500ml bottle of water! eqivalent to 2.5L within 6 hours! i'm so proud of myself!(:


memories brings back happy moments