<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Train tracks
Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:21:00 pm

Time seemed fly past really fast today. Woke up at 930am today, and POOF! before your know it, its the end of the day!

But i must say, i did enjoy myself today(:

Went all the way to IMM at JURONG EAST to do grocery shopping with my mother. No, we are not psycho... it was cause we made a trip to my old house at upper bukit timah to meet our tenants before that, so it was the next most convenient place. while my parents did business talk. I re-lived my childhood. I was busy playing with the tenant's 3 year old daughter. OMG!!! i tell you, this caucasian little girl has sooooo many toys that toys r us can declare Bust!! ok, you know i'm exaggerating, but its darn alot. I've never seen any child in my days own that many toys!

Here's train tracks with Alarna(: I'm the youngest! so, entertaining young children is new to me!
The last quarter of the day was spent with a group of visitors who came over to my house. Apparently, they were my father's company partners in India and had actually came to Singapore for a holiday. So they stopped by at our house for dinner.

There was a change of plans. Instead of making brownies and chocolate chip cookies, i made tiramisu together with my mother for dessert. Thats enough to keep my brother's mouth shut for a day!hahah.. think i need to satisfy his chocolate cravings tomorrow if not he is gonna start complaining!


memories brings back happy moments