<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


TGIF!!!
Friday, March 28, 2008 2:24:00 pm

Thank God Its Friday!!

FINALLY!! its the end of the weekdays!(:
and...
FINALLY!!! its the last day of this krisflyer job!(: WOOTS!!
This calls for a celebration! ( you know how much i hate this crappy job )

For god-knows-what reason, i was rather moody today. Prob cause i was really tired. BUT, oh well, it all turned out good at the end of the day! As usual, loads of fun and chatting.

Needa start hunting for another job. But thinking about it, not many would want to hire me for like 3 more weeks. Should i just slack and enjoy the 3 weeks i have left? hmmmm... But i'm afraid i might just die of boredom. Well... we'll just see what the outcome is.

Needa start planning my week's schedule! its gonna be way packed! woohoo!(:hehehe


Gonna fulfil my brother's request, to make Brownies tomorrow, and seductive chocolate chip cookies ( recipe obtained from the famous nigella lawson ) heheh (:


memories brings back happy moments