<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Melancholy
Sunday, March 02, 2008 7:34:00 am

New blog skin!(: i change my blog skin almost once every semester! hehe.. goodbye eggies and chickens... welcome my melancholy girl.

A change in theme this time round, no longer the cute-sy chicken and egg story, now its a gloomy sun set... and a matching song to go with this glum and moody atmosphere. hehe.. don't ask me who Yuri is.. haha. i don't know.. its either a jap or korean singer..lol.i just found it, and the tune seems really nice. Lyrics not too bad either..(:

Oh well..i'm just so happy i get to slp so long these few days.. its like some sleep recovery thingy, sleep debt just collects over the months.

Anyway, i'm so in need of finding a job... Lobang anyone?hehe... needa start searching for jobs, if not i'll rot my holidays away. haha...


memories brings back happy moments