<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Intense Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Sunday, March 30, 2008 2:19:00 pm

Hmm..its is one of those sundays, where i didn't really know what to do.
Woke up late as usual and lazied around.


But after watching Nigella Lawson's show on youtube, i hit the kitchen after lunch and started on a new batch of intense chocolate-ty chocolate chip cookies!(: WOOHOO!! MORE chocolate chips just made my day! You just can't put a price to administering heavenly chocolate-ty comfort and eliviating chocolate cravings!! mann! The chocolate chip cookies were indulgingly rich! And my brother chipped in to help out in the brown master piece too!(:




My baking plan is out for next week. I was thinking....
Wednesday, its baking brownies for my mother to entertain her guests.
Then its chocolate muffins on Saturday. (The weekly chocolate menu..heex)
Then Sunday its chicken pot pies for lunch!!

Gosh! i love holidays!(: hehehe! it cant get any better!
I need a good shepard's pie recipe. Gotta start searching.


memories brings back happy moments