<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


HOLIDAYS!!! weee~~~
Friday, March 21, 2008 11:52:00 am

This week has been awesome!(:

Going out everyday! and having loads of fun!(:

Okay, this whole week i'm just having such a horrible throat. It is just so tiring to whisper and hiss all the time. I feel like a total idiot! Its 1/4 less enjoyable cause i cant bloody TALK!



Today, i went to Edwin's house together with the orange gang. We all had fun playing mahjong, watching discovery channel, and just chitchatting. Edwin has became more handsome, comparing to before his operation!haha. i think i need to bring him for a total makeover! turn him into a stunning prince!(: haha..



Next week, i'm gonna pop by with ally and mh, to visit him. He has seriously lost ALOT of weight. Poor him, everyday surviving on Ensure milk and Porridge, while we happily ate fried sausages, fishcake, french fries and fish nuggets prepared by his power mother!HEHE! Oh mann!! i so love his mother, she was just sooo kind to make me 2 cups of "liang cha". So nice of her! THX auntie!(:



Now i'm back home. Did some sewing of a curtain. Anyway, just yesterday, i baked a loaf of hot cross buns!(: hehe.. yummy yummy hot cross buns!(: oooo.. love them!(: My bro thought i bought it, so when i told him i baked it, he got a shock!LOL!


memories brings back happy moments