<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Forced calls
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:21:00 pm

OMG lah.. i'm just sooooo tired today! I don't know why. I was just extremely tired! I was practically drained from 3pm onwards. Somehow time seemed to slow down sooo much once 3pm arrived. There i sat in the office, forcing myself to answer calls one after another. It swear i was so reluctant! Was thristy, tired and my voice was very hoarse! Grrr..i am seriously starting to hate this job. Its boring and mentally taxing. But somehow, customer's complaints and scoldings just have no effect on me anymore, cause i'm getting used to it, lol... so i guess it isn't that bad as it was on the first few days, but it is just getting boring and repeatitively tiring. Fatigue is starting to set in, and i almost fell asleep while working today. Thank god Vijay let us off at 5pm!WOOHOO!! we knocked off, 1 hour before time! power!


I'm boreddddd.... bored.. bored... i'm so bored.




Anyway, i just received an sms from her, i hope she is doing well. She has been horribly sick for a while now. But, take your time to get used to it okay? hang in there girl!(: There will always be alot of people to support you, so don't give up!(: Hope u will get well soon too... take care and remember, god will always be there for you!(:


memories brings back happy moments