

Sunday:
WOOHOO! woke up at 11.30pm!! my HEAVEN SLEEP!(: haha. 12 solid hours of hibernating recouperation! SWEET!!!!!! haha!! Went down straight for Lunch. After that, my whole family headed to a well established photo shoot shop near Suntec, to get a family portrait done. It was quite fun that day!(: Waiting for next year, when both my bro and myself graduate. Then another family portrait will be on its way!HEHE! Came home and slept from 5.15pm to 6.45pm, another 1hr and 30 mins in counting. And guess what? i dozzed off at 11pm again!whaha!! i swear mann! i'm turning into a pig!!!haha!!!Monday:
OKAY LAH!hahahha. i woke up at 6.45am today okay??!! not tt bad lah hor?.. 7 hr 45 mins of sleep...heex! Today's Work was pretty okay. I think i broke my record. I don't think i've ever answered as many calls as i did today! OMG! i was like an automatic answering machine!LOL! I didn't stop at all, throughout the whole morning. After lunch, i think i speed up even faster, It was like 5 calls in 15mins. 1 call after another, like some bullet train. I didn't know what kept me going on and on. Probably the "calls in waiting" number flashed on the board. The number was red throughout the whole day, meaning that the number of people in waiting was more than 10, but today it seemed to be forever 40 and more people in waiting. Never ending!!! I guess its cause of the lack of man power today. It was seriously super empty! OMG! my whole row of seats were empty after lunch. LOL.. all went home. Kinda weird. Monday, supposedly a day for chaotic hustle and bustle, when everyone streams in to work, with those monday blues faces. But no.. people just skip that phase, they just dissappear!hahah!!! its kinda funny i would think!hehe