Today's PIA lab was like...crap la... seriously, i am EXTREMELY glad Ms Ler has taken over the lec for chap 5, cause sky wind is really @#$@&^%^!!! No one could understand what the hell he is teaching. We had like 2hours and 40 mins of his tutorial la.. i don't know how we all survived through it la...
Retail lecture was like a stand up comedy!LOL.. Ms Chanol was really funny, with the cow jokes, SIA girls, aunties, and nasi lemak, and she said some words, you would seldom hear teachers say.. but it was really hilarious! and... siti.. your so funny during Retail lec can..LOLx!!!
IPT interview was not bad la (: Still love Ms Tan!whaha... still a very nice teacher(: Hope our IPT presentation will go on smoothly...
I've been too busy lately, leaving home so early, and coming home late, that i didn't realise that you were sick...:( I hope you okay already daddy... so sorry, i've been a bad daughter, didn't know you were sick only after 2 days later..:(
Daddy just suddenly told me, that we will be going chinatown to walk walk at about 10pm later on... i was like..huh? but its gonna be really crowded!LOL.. but oh well... let me just relax today...haha..
Well.... Everything seems okay...thats cause... Its been a long time since i spoken more than 3 sentences to u I know its my problem, if i didn't make the effort But its not as though i've never tried I really tried..... Getting your favour is beyond reach And i've never intended to do so, cause i know its deemed impossible We've been living our life this way and I don't think its ever gonna change But somehow, ignorance is bliss don't you think? Makes both of us a happier person? I just wish u would stop taking things so seriously, stop picking on me stop making life so difficult stop thinking your right all the time stop being so strong headed stop being so sarcastic When will u ever bring a halt to these???? When? Cant you just be like any other one of them? We are talking about years... argh!!! when will it stop? tell me... But i know its something i can never turn my back on...
Sorry, for the emo post above..lol...anyway... Congrats to kor, for passing your exams, will miss you when your gone...hahaha! (: