<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Owl or zombie?
Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:07:00 pm

I've been slping the whole day.... didn't go church today cause i overslept, so did my parents.LOL.. came home from lunch, was suppose to study, but fell asleep again -.- Don't know why i've been so tired these few days. I need to find time for studying... studying through the wee hours instead of studying in the afternoon is just me!hehe.. owl or zombie? LOL

Anyway, i'm so hooked on the korean drama that has been aired every sat and sun 7.30pm to 9.30pm on channel u. HEHE... it is a major distraction from my studying... so is the korean drama every mon to wed from 7 to 8pm.. i don't follow that show that often as i would la... tsktsk.. such a wrong time to be addicted to dramas when i'm suppose to be mugging my ass off!haha...

I think i should really stop typing now, its just so tidious to type with 1 hand. Thats cause i sprained my hand on sat :( OMG.... it was darn pain!

okayz.. enough for now!(: wishing everyone all the best for the exams!(:


memories brings back happy moments