<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Funny funny..
Monday, February 11, 2008 7:07:00 am

HAHA! i'm in the school computer lab blogging now... why? i'm just plain bored now. CAUSE THERE IS NO FREAKING SCHOOL TODAY (okay.. only 1 hr PIA lec), AND I WAS IN SCHOOL AT 9AM lah!!!! lol.. wake up so early cause of PMic project, but at least we finished quite abit of it(: thats such a great accomplishment! way to go!(:

Haha.. today was funny, cause Young is forever late for project meeting. Now that he is SURPRISINGLY early today, we all were late!WHAHAHA!!

Today's lunch topic was funny too! While we were ingesting our food, we were talking about vomitting the whole 20 mins. LOL... talk until we want to vomit also...

Hahah.. ipt project meeting is funny too... full of nonsense!

Ahh... FUNNY DAY!(: funny


memories brings back happy moments