<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


DAMN school coms!!!!
Saturday, February 09, 2008 12:47:00 pm

Went to Mr Wong's house for visiting today! haha. it was relly fun! He, forever still full of nonsense!hahah... no time la mr wong.. no time le!!!LOL!.. Thx for all the invitations to your house every CNY!(: thx so much(:


ARGH!!! @!&%$#^* my thumbdrive cant be read by my com anymore!! wth!! @$@#%$^#!!!!! It better not be the school computers that corrupted my thumbdrive... KNS la!!!! I'm damn freaking pissed! Damn alot of projects inside!!! omgomg la! i'm even more worried, cause only me and eric have the final copy of the PMic project... plspls pray that eric's com doesn't cock up...oh gosh! i'm going frantic, i'm going mad!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! DAMN school computers!!!!!

Its not the first time its done this to my poor time thumbdrive. The last time, the stupid trojan in the school LT computer ate up all my files just before my CSAS presentation. Including my Leadership presentation slides. I swear i went psychotic!!! Thank god, Jean came to my rescue. This time.. there is no freaking sign of even an icon in "my computer" which registers the presents of my thumbdrive plugged into the com...OMG!!! i'm going bonkers!!!! arghhhh!!!


memories brings back happy moments