<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Chu Er!
Friday, February 08, 2008 5:05:00 pm

OH mann!! i so love to celebrate chinese new year in Singapore!(: its just so many activites everyday!(:

Today went with my family to the "Sentosa Flowers 2008" exhibition with my family... it was really an eye-opened(: Tonnes... heaps... overflow of over 1000 species of flowers! omg...i was almost drowned in the array of colours!!! its was pretty awesome... but i wonder how long the flowers can survive... i doubt they can last past the 15 days of chinese new year la...LOL

Anyway, sentosa was flooded with indians!!! everywhere its indians! bunches of indians at every corner of sentosa... and i'm not exaggerating. I'm just curious, cause i havent been to sentosa in ages. Is Sentosa always this overwhelming with indians? not trying to be racist here... just a curious thought...(:

Sent my brother off to the airport today... and guess where is is going? to.. INDIA!!! (: haha... he is going to Jitma (pondicherry)... near chengnai, for an elective module there. He was a tiny bit late for registration, so while he was in the car, his friend called and said..."Hurry come!!! the queue is getting longer and longer! Clearly, many indians are going home!" lolx.. cute.

Hmmm. another long day for me tommorow.. gotta go visiting again!(: WOOTS!! (:

Too many chinese new year cookies/tibits is taking its toll on me...ahhh.. wth.. its the new year!(: HOHOHO!!!(:


memories brings back happy moments