<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


3 more..
Friday, February 22, 2008 4:07:00 pm

EQRWEKHERGETOJERAGIRMGIFSNVCSKNIAWVNIGHWAORGWMVSIVNO!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.. so far i've sat for my IPT and PIA term test.
Supposedly did well for one.
Screwed up one.


Still have 3 more awaiting to be stabbed to death by my pain stakingly memorised knowledge..
GAHHH....
I'm being intoxicated with drugs names and its mode of action... i'm in need to anti-depressant drugs before i fall into a state of mental unsound!LOL BPharm, the side effects are confusion, drowsiness and fatigue!

PMic is just going to slaughter me alive on that one fine judgement day, wednesday. Cross my heart, that it will be manageable. I hate open-book exams, cause its just like a land mine. If its in your path, just good luck to you, u never know when you will step on it, and it will just explode in your face, and rip you apart. The worst part of pmic is understanding and interpretating the freaking question properly and knowing where the hell that specific answer is amongst that stack full of references and notes, all cramped up within that pathetic 2 hours. HELL!!

Retail Management, high hopes in everyone's mind, but the process its ultimately pain staking. To memorise all 10 chapters... is just...( you fill in the blanks!)

haha.. okay, enough of complaints, its back to the STUDENT path.


memories brings back happy moments