<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Yin & Yang neutralizing factor
Friday, January 11, 2008 1:35:00 pm

Came to school for 2 project meetings.... was sooo tired, feel asleep on siti's laptop.

Managed to get the "I am..." white shirt with the great help of SITI!(: thx!(: At first i didn't really think that it was possible to get it and i was soooo tried, so i didn't really budge. But after eric and siti's persistence and determination, it proved fruitful! haha... when i went to take the shirt, no one at the counter suspected me to be a poly student!(: muahaha.. for once..it felt great to look young!lol. ok... so maybe dage and everyone else is somehow right. but noooooooooo.. do i really look like a sec school kid??? nooooooo....... lolx

According to IPT. I've got too much "yang" haha!!! i realised sleeping too long, just makes me feel even more tired.. but ah wells what was i suppose to do? all i wanted was to repay my sleep debt...anyway, Clemmy is gonna have to sit with me in every lecture next week!hahahah... the power of the "yin" and "yang" LOL.. may it neutralise the "sleepiness" in him!LOLOL!!!! and the "awakeness" in me. See if its really true, that his lethargic aura will influence everyone around him. wahhaa!.. ehhh.. whats about the cinnamon and honeysuckle? and how it affects yin and yang arh? i kinda got lost there...lol




I'm tired, but somehow happy today(:


"If i could change the world......"


memories brings back happy moments