<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


tormenting week
Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:46:00 pm

FINALLY!!! the week is ending!(: I haven't been blogging...all thx to this crappy week.
This week is such a tormenting week! gosh! had been mugging for:
1. IPT quiz 2
2. IPT tutorial quiz
3. CSAS adjustment letter test
4. Bpharm quiz

And just when i'm all relieved that all is OVER!!

i realised...
Whats worst next week??!!!
1. CSAS mock interview
2. Bpharm Tutorial quiz
3. IPT Tutorial quiz
4. PIA Quiz 2
5. PMic Mock quiz

Can't the lecturers just put a stop to this test/quiz mania?!!
Its killing us!! and for god's sake, its not as though we are so free, we have your freaking projects to do during our supposedly free time.

On going projects:
1. Retail
2. PIA
3. IPT
4. PMic

I'm totally drained, tired and just too shagged to do anything else. Give me break please!!!

Tommorow is suppose to be a day off for me!!!(: But WOW! what did u know? i have 2 project meetings to eat up my whole day! so much for an off day! -.-

This week sucks like shit! I havent been eating and sleeping well. Monday, had retail meeting from morning to afternoon, then followed by 3 hours straight of lec and tut. Had my first meal of the day (and it wasn't even a proper one) during PIA lec at 5pm. Crappy start of the week. The rest of the days wasn't any better, having to squeeze in time for meals, which i kinda survived on porridge, cause despite not eating the whole day, i didn't feel that hungry. Must be the sympathetic system taking me on! lolx

Been sleeping 4 hours a day. School life just sucks la. It just goes on and on and on. I can so imagine whats next week gonna be like. I just hope i have enough kerosene to last for the weeks to come. Its just gonna get more and more stressful. The worst is yet to come...

Today i did the most paiseh thing...

While i was working,
"ringggg...ring" the clinic's telephone rang,
So i dashed to pick it up.
"hello?" i said...
no reply...
"HELLO???" i repeated
still no reply...

OMG la!! only until i found out that the ringing was actually from the TV above the clinic counter!!!
DAMN MULA LA!!! then siti was down there bawling with laughter..haha! I didn't even dare to see the other patients' reactions.


memories brings back happy moments