<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


QH's mango craving..
Saturday, January 05, 2008 3:42:00 pm

Hmmm... i slept so much today, that i got a headache..slept all the way until 11.05am!!!

Went for NP's band concert at Singapore Conference Hall(:
Met Qing Hui before that for dinner in Marina Square. Fell in love with her new handphone..lol We ate till we were super full, talked until we ran out of time. Luckily we managed to reach there just in time for the concert.

QingHui suddenly had a craving for mango.. ok.. not suddenly, it has actually been 3 days since she had the craving. So to satisfy the craving.. she bought... dried, preserved mango peels! she said thats the closest she can get to a real mango at 1030pm!hahaha. Damn funny la!

And Rach, u performed so well today!!(: the songs were nice too.. especially the carribean and the encore piece (it was so cute!)(: And thx for the chop.. its cool!lol!!!


memories brings back happy moments