<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


pharm oh pharm!
Monday, January 28, 2008 12:01:00 pm

Today's BPharm quiz was just crap. Had just toooo much to memorise. TOO many drugs, too many pharmacological actions, too many factors, too many side effects, too many pharmacokinetics, too many pharmacodynamics, too many receptors, too many neurotransmitters, arghh..its just goes on... TOO MANY DRUGS!!!!!!! (wanna see the list of drugs needed to be memorised, link to fathappyfamily.. and be intoxicated by them -.-) TOOOO MANY!!! and i just couldn't squeeze everything into my brain.

Just when i thought there is no more IPT lec already, its all converted to PMic lec. sian...

Tomorrow is CSAS 4 interview test. Hope i get through it well.. and i really should quit saying.."errrrr...errrrr..." during my interview. lol


She is thankful for everything today :))))


memories brings back happy moments