<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Overdose of BPharm!
Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:08:00 am

@#$^%&^*$%$#@&&^(*!!!! Bpharm SUCKS big time lar!!!! its too much to rmb! too much to absorb.. too much too much too much!!!! its way too much!!! i don't understand.. the more i figure the more i get lost... crappy bpharm... super blur with so much info. Cant get them sorted out. Its too messy, too chaotic, too jumbled up! i sooo hate bpharm!! hate it!!hate it!!! argh...

Feel like crumpling it, stepping on it.. throwing it in the washing machine and wash it until it turns into pulp!

Receptor this, receptor that, inhibit this, induce that, this drug for this, this drug for that. One drug too many... i'm going bonkers!

How to squeeze in so much info in my pathetic brain?? how to squeezeeeeeeeeee? too much..too much..too much...


memories brings back happy moments