<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


BLACKout!
Monday, January 21, 2008 3:43:00 pm

I'm soooo freaking pissed! Its the 8th time within 6hours that my house has blackout! I don't know why the power supply keeps on tripping. grrr... and the crappy thing is that we cant pin-point which appliance is causing this fault. -.- The worst thing is that.. my computer has been switched off so suddenly like 5 times already, my poor baby! :(

But okay... in the dark, i was still bawling with laughter. Cause after the 3rd time the lights blacked out.. my brother was already, prepared to handle the other up-coming black outs. So when the 4th blackout happened.. he stood up.. and walked out of his room, shouting " I've got it!!!" and just then.. he whamped right into a chair!WHAHAHA! damn funny

FINALLY!!! Ms Ler taught us PIA!!! hows that for a change?LOL! better than.. Sky Wind..LOL i seriously paid so much attention during her class, so did my Fathappyfamily, and the rest of the LT. First time, in PIA history did i pay 101% in the lecture. HOHOHO! I'm feeling so proud of myself!LOL! Thx to Ms ler...(:

TP website stated that the exam timetable would be out at 10am today.. but what did you know? TP's EFFECIENT management, released the timetable at 3+pm. -.- haha.. but it kept our FHF in suspense la...haha. we kept betting which subject would be the first paper..haha. in the end, da ge and i won!and clemmy needs to give us $10 each!MUAHHAHA!!! just kidding! But i think our time table is not bad la... just what i wanted.... Well almost.(:



And here comes the SUPERHEROES!!! Superman!... Flash!... Batman! and Superwomen!LOL!!..


memories brings back happy moments