<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


As i lay me down
Thursday, January 03, 2008 2:58:00 pm

Yesterday was the first day of school... from 9am to 3pm... was super tired after school!!! the very first day, and it drained us all out...

Then came the 2nd day of school today, was already quite tired, having not recovered from the holiday mood... at it didn't make me feel any better having such a freezing, wet weather today! What was everyone doing in school with such a weather!! everyone should be home snuggled up all in their cosy bed SLEEPING!!!haha!!

So many lectures, one after another.. until my brain was all deflated!LOL... gotten half of my results back already, all of them are just okay. Nothing really impressive. Maybe a few shocks here and there, be it positive or negative. But overall its just pretty average, not too much comments, just that i hate the mark 69!!!!! or rather all band margin marks.. 1 more mark, means a band up.. so retarded..

Anyway, today's work was just, tiring!!! at first, it started with a few patients, then suddenly... at 730pm... an endless stream of patients started flowing it! it started to get all hectic, and even until 9pm.. there was still 6 patients more. So yes, we over timed for about 1 hour! why? cause the dr. was taking his own sweet time!LOL..i was behind him, complaining that its sooo late!!!LOL!!!


"As I lay me down to sleep this I pray
That you will hold me dear
Though I'm far away I'll whisper your name
Into the sky, and I will wake up happy"


memories brings back happy moments