<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


18? or 19?
Saturday, January 19, 2008 2:53:00 pm

HOHOHO!!! I feel must more relieved this weekend, cause at least i know i don't have another whole list of tests waiting for me next week. Only about 2 i think... maybe 3.. i'm not too sure. But it sure beats having 5 or 6!(:

Tommorow, there is retail meeting again! hope we accomplish as much as we did the last time round!!! jia you! Fathappyfamily(:

Damn... i'm down with a horrid sore throat... :( Its darn pain!!! ... but thx to handy-dandy STREPSILS(: lol... Hope i don't get a cold after this.. after learning from IPT that.. after sorethroat, a cold finds me next.



Just curious... if someone asks you... " How old are you?"
How would you reply?
" I'm 18 years old"
" I'm 19 years old this year"
" I'm 18+"

If someone asks me.. i should say.." i'm 19 this year!"... makes me seem older huh??hahah... i'm trying to compromise my face(: hahah...


memories brings back happy moments