<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


termtest....
Sunday, December 09, 2007 1:10:00 pm

Tommorow is the start of the horrendous week of term tests.. 6 papers...
ahhh.... still trying to squeeze in the heaps and mountains of info into my puny brain!

I CANT WAIT FOR TERMTESTS TO BE OVER!!!

After term test would just be project floodings... 4 projects to finish during the 2 weeks hols.. but i'm sure it would be better off than.. mugging for exams...grrr...

WISHING EVERYONE ALL THE BEST FOR TERM TEST TOMORROW!!(: JIA YOU!(:

Anyway...Dinner today...at a cantonese restaurant along joo chiat was DELICIOUS!!(: ehhehe.. yumyum!(:



Oh... and yes! my good old friend.. wants to advertise this thingy on my blog....

it's something about selling pixels and people owning the space..
u can put watever pictures you want on the space that u own


something like that... if u are interested.. you can visit this website..

www.milliondollarads.com.sg



memories brings back happy moments