<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Sinful shopping..
Friday, December 21, 2007 4:21:00 pm

WAH!!! FUNESS!! MADNESS!!! i enjoyed my day to the MAX to today!(: so fun! shopped like mad... shopped until i felt soooo sinful!LOL!!!

YES! finally we started on our retail already!(: hope we can finish BPharm project ASAP(:

Missed rachel loads!(: as usual... have loads of fun shopping, laughing, chit-chatting!! and yes.. i know you're going SHANGHAI and not taiwan, HK or bangkok..after u reminded me like 100 times..LOL.. aiya.. all around there la..LOL!! anyway.. girl have loads of fun over there! know u will miss me!MUHAHAHA! (: loves!(:

While we were having dinner at Pizza Hut, there was this young malay guy waiter who made so many blunders infront of us. First, he forgot to give us a glass of water, then he kept on saying sorry like umpteen times, then he dropped the cherry which was originally on the pizza on the floor while serving us, next, he gave us wrong orders! haha. we were more amused than anything else... cause his actions were really funny..LOL.. oh! and we saw a group of supersized women dressed in sexy hawaiian clothes.........now start imagining! (:

Love orchard lights this year!(: its soooo bluey!(: heheh. NICENICENICE!(: its been awhile since i went orchard... ever since term test. But orchard is like soooo crowded now...like duhz! its the festive season, what do i expect! lol...

lalalalalala... i'm so contented today!(:
I'm a happy girl!(:
Happy as can be!(:
weeee~~~!


memories brings back happy moments