<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Ronan keating!(:
Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:40:00 am

Its sooo nice to have joe over(: Me, my bro and him would reminisce the good old times back in aust where i spent my childhood..haha.. all the pillow fights, all the bullying...LOL.. ok, at that time, the bullying was definately not favourable..but thinking back...its was really funny!!! I could remember they asked me to run... while they stood on the playground tower and threw eucalyptus "nuts" at me -.- lol

Spend the first half of my day at church...Its the last sunday of the year.. had thanksgiving(: Worship today was sooo hyper, LOLx.. so unlike my usual church songs. My bro and I were crapping so much in church. opps...haha. but we paid attention during the preaching la.. its just that during the nonsense activity annoucements we started to talk a whole lot of rubbish...LOL!

Spent the other half of the day.. playing computer games with my bro and cousin..haha.. 3 people on 1 keyboard..so fun! always resulting in the key jamming up!LOL!

Ohh... and yes!!! Ronan Keating! haha. just got a ronan keating (10 years of hits) CD(: i'm super duperly HAPPY!(: so loving his songs(: happyhappyhappy girl(:


memories brings back happy moments