<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


its winter(:
Saturday, December 22, 2007 11:11:00 am

Today's weather is rather crazy! it suddenly rained cats and dogs out of the blues..
But i'm so loving this raining season!(: Its sooo nice and cosy especially at night when its so comfy to just snuggle under the warmth of the quilt, and dose of to sleep(: The feeling just makes me want to stay in bed forever...lol.. that explains why i'm always waking up so late! mann.. this feels just like autumn in australia(: hehe.. consider it singapore's winter!(:

I cant really say what i did the whole day today, cause i really cant remember! how time flies! all i could remember was waking up late. Then before i knew it, its already past dinner time. I cant even recall what i've been doing the past 7 hours, maybe cause its just mundane boring things. The usuals i guess, just net surfing, talking online.... I wanted to make my cinnamon buns today, but i was thinking of making it for x'mas instead, so i'll probably bake it on the eve of x'mas!(: okay.. i'm trying to say it in a nicer way.. other than procrastication. lolx

And thanx to my brother's friends for helping me fix my com last night!(:
THANKIEW!!! soooo much! my room is much quieter now, cause last time the stupid fan in the computer is damn noisy!!
And those 3 guys had this lame bird drawing competition on my desktop! -.- and its still there... haha!! The pink bird looks more like a bird than the others...LOL!


memories brings back happy moments