<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


sian..... -.-
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:46:00 am

Siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Today just seems sooo long, sian and boring....

2 hours of retail mngt tut... 2 hours of CSAS 4 tut... these are the most boring tuts this sem.. and they both had to fall on today! geee.... so suay... anyway.. look on the brighter side... there is no retail and csas tut next week so means... NO SCHOOL ON TUES NEXT WEEK!!! WOOHOO!! can u beat that??!!!(: YAYNESS-upon-YAYNESSS!!(:

OMG! me and siti was soooo pissed with the photocopying shop lady below the library there... so cocked up la.. their service! all we wanted to, was photocopy 4 pages of a book.. and the photocopying lady asked us to wait, while she helped another girl, behind us, to photocopy several sets of a really thick pile of notes... and her excuse? " Cause...notes are easier to photocopy than books!!" like wth lah its only 4 pages!!!!! And so we stood there waiting for about 15mins! Siti and i were furious! told the photocopying person off and within less than 1 min... our 4 pages were done.. stupid excuse they gave...ridiculous! AS ultra supply is sooooo much better(: lolx!


I realised....
Control..... control.... control.... -.-
don't act on impulse or fury...
so as not to regret....
this is damage control....lolx

Arghh... what the heck!!!


memories brings back happy moments