This morning... woke up under such a gloomy, wet weather... came out of the house, cold.... then i realised i didn't bring my jacket... but, nevermind, i thought it would be warmer as the afternoon came nearer...and it PROVED ME WRONG! I was practically freezing in the LT!!! It was soooooo cold, and i swear i'm not exaggerating! 3hours of Ms Tan's lecture plus 2hours of her tut, was just like 5 hours in the freezer, it was so darn cold, that the aircon was turned off during her 2nd hour of IPT tut.
DAMN! i screwed up PMic Quiz 1... grrr... and i thought i was prepared... oh what the heck, so much for a open book subject, things that i could copy from the notes, i didn't! mann... how dumb can i get? and when can i ever learn to read questions properly? I'm just never detailed enough...
Well..at least i know..it will not happen again.. omg. like. the umpteen time i've said this..hpfm! When will i ever learn?? I'm i that stressed? But what can i do?? I'm so sorry to have allowed the people around me to feel this pathetic stress radiating from me...
Whatever it is... I just hope that i will do well for my other 3 quizzes next week.
Not really in a mood to blog anything else besides complaining.
Oh... but anyway...today had CCN day dicussion... it was really quite a mess... many not agreeing to others... but i guess things are all sorted out??? hope it goes on smoothly(:
And another thing.. thom... if ur reading this....sorry i didn't reply you.. cause i don't really know how to reply...i'm not too sure either... we will see as the time passes by, till things are settled... in the meantime.. all the best to you all(: Take care!