<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Finality, finishing and finale
Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:57:00 am

Why..the name Jim? Why not BOB??LOLx

Today, went to church...haha... finally after a longlonglong time, ever since i moved to the east, i havent been to church, giving the sinful excuse that i'm kinda too lazy to go for church... actual fact, there is one church like right outside my house!! 2 mins walk and i'm at the entrance of the sancutary. LOL!


1) The finality of one's life
2) The finishing of one's life
3) The finale of one's life

So simple but with the profound meaning behind each and everyone of it

Why do people celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, festivals... and not celebrate funerals?lol...hmmm...


I think i'm happy today(: hahaha... for no apparent reason...
I made an effort(: I chose to be happy today...


Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress


memories brings back happy moments