<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


csas madness!
Monday, November 05, 2007 4:15:00 pm

I drowned myself in sleep over the weekends... i couldn't study at all.. cause i kept on sleeping and sleeping and sleeping!LOL!!! the band week really drained me out..LOL but.. at least.. i'm all rejuvinated....only to find that....

I have to hand in 1 cover letter draft, 1 resume, finish up my ppt slide and speech up all by tommorow for CSAS 4..LOL madness la... i only found out today....and i saw that ugene had done his resume le... thinking i was the only 1 left having not done anything..i flew home and rushed to finish it... haha....and realised i was not the only one... phew!(: haha


I wouldn't know by then what it would be...
You havent changed...
Its still the same...
But i couldn't expect more could i?
Ofcourse..u will always be u...
I will always be me....
I guess.... we are forever on opposite banks...
and the bridge in making, always collapses over troubled water...
Till the day.... it will still be the way it is now...
Do i always need to go to drastic measures to clear this pathetic spilt milk??
Its about time u stopped!


memories brings back happy moments