<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


-.-
Thursday, November 15, 2007 3:38:00 pm

Oh well... today.. was another packed day.... lec after lec after lec.. the usuals... Now we have another IPT assignment, one on one with teacher... sian... i'm drowning under school work!!! its flooding! omg...its sooo sian...

Heard somethings, so.. dissapointed... Oh well... what can i say? look who is talking!!! ur too much! dissapointed...

Today's work.. okay... there was not many patients, and they didn't stream in all at one shot.. so it was smooth sailing...till..... THE LABEL PRINTER SPOILT LA! OMG!!!!... we had to handwrite all the labels for every of the medicine dispensed... lucky.. it only happened to the last few patients..phew!! and i don't know why dr. kept on precribing Oxpamox (antibiotic) today, and the worst thing, is that it is in powder form, so must keep on filling bottles after bottles... so time consuming... lol...then i was sooo scared to over fill..haha. so i took sooo long... lucky patients didn't complain...


Gone case
Never
Irritating
Rubbish
Extra-terrestrial
Fool
Freak
Useless
Stupid

Mission
Impossible


No one will understand....


and..what!
Discipline???! wtf!


memories brings back happy moments