<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


berlin wall
Saturday, November 10, 2007 7:13:00 am

NO!!!!!!!!!
i WOULDN'T!!!
i WILL not!!!!
i MUST not!!!
i CAN not!!!

Way to go!
Just watch and see!!! (:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! okay..i think i've gone psychotic....




The separation of west germany from the east
The lost hope of people on either sides for reunification
The diversation of land between the big four
The long battles
The fatal attempts
The death strip
The fear of triggering engaging fire
The barriers
The secret escapes
The casualties

Finally.. the fall of it all(:

The berlin wall


memories brings back happy moments