Its been band band band... since mon to wed.. nonstop...grrr... from 630pm to 10pm...
I'm sooo tired....
I just came online to check if there is BPharm tut tommorow..infact... TODAY.. cause its 12.35am now...
AND YES!!! to my excitement and joy... THERE IS NO TUT!!! means..i get 1 more hour of sleep! YAYNESS upon YAYNESS!(:
I'm been sleeping for about 5 hours everyday... ever since the band has been gearing up for friday's concert... everyday comming home so late...
I'm sooo shagged...
Tommorow there is still work... sians... mon to wed band.. thurs work.. fri band... and what did u know???... when i thought that after the performance on fri, i can just go home and flop on the bed and sleep the whole night and morning of the nex day through.. I realised that there is APEL 2 comm service to be done on sat! OMG LAH!!! i'm one gone case...
i'm exhasted i'm gonna slp now.. nitez
Anyway.... weird la.... I don't know what else to say... Actually... hahah. i kind of knew that all along..is just that i chose to believe its not really true.. Or rather...i tried to look on the brighter side of you... But..i realise your many intentions.... Cause i know your sly paths... Make it clear.... i will, but i've my own set too! Its currently standing at a 1-0... You win!!!! But rest assure... The winner doesn't always take it all(: