<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Rumours
Monday, October 08, 2007 6:31:00 am

Yesterday was my total computer day... why? cause i watched 3 movies! "Pursuit of Happyness", "I now pronounce you chuck and larry" and "Super Size Me"!(: watched movie after movie..heex... Whats next today? hmmmm.....

Currently addicted to the song..."Rumours" by Lindsay Lohan.. the beginning rhythm is abit like Rain's "Sad Tango"!LOL!

Talking about it... as everybody is aware of the 3 very popular hollywood party girls, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan... ( if u don't know... are u from earth? sorry wrong planet!LOL!!!) anyway... besides many thinking that they are bitches...sluts.. whatever u call them...as reported on tabloids, magazines, news reports and what have you.

But okay.. some might think as yourselves in their shoes... being followed 24/7 by paparazzi... and every move, action, words, image is photographed, penned down, recorded, videoed and flashed on TV screens, splashed on the newspapers and magazines....Can't the paparazzi just leave those poor girls alone?? right?

Ofcourse others might say that, they should have known from the start that once entering into the showbiz, your privacy with be reduced to almost zilch! Moreover, they can't really blame paparazzis for all these attention, cause after all... they are the ones who invited them to the doorstep by getting themselves involved in a whole lot of mess and chaos... booking in and out of rehabilitation, getting themselves in and out of Jail, partying and spouting nonsensical rubbish which is unknowningly recorded down and the ever so popular drinking and driving incidences. But then again... being teen idols and a famous household names... gaining a high profile also increases their sales of their albums... which directly increases their value.

So... anyway... this song by Lindsay.."Rumours"

"Why can't you just let me Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be me I don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having fun
I'm gonna live my life
Like I wanna do

I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is"

Kinda true..if you're flushed with rumours huh?hahah..

Thats the end of my entertainment controversy!whahha!!!(:

Its the start of a new week... 2nd last for the hols!(: enjoy!


memories brings back happy moments