<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


back painnnnnnn...
Friday, October 12, 2007 9:29:00 am

Woke up so early today... surprisingly, i woke up automatically, and not by someone waking me up!(:

Took care of mummy today.... as i had done so the past don't know how many days...

Did some grocery shopping with my brother...

Stuffing myself with panadol.. for that stupid back pain... don't know when it will get better...

Rather random post, cause i have nthing much to blog....

tonight sleep early again? hmmmm..i doubt so.. see how...


memories brings back happy moments