<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Orinoco Flow
Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:25:00 am

Hahha.. changed my blog song to Orinoco Flow, by Eyna..i loved this song when i first heard it back in Aust... in 1990s... it has this very soothing... spiritually relieving rhythm... and her voice is just sooo calming.... but trust me, u don't want to listen to it more than 10 times..haha.. cause u'll will start to get bored.. cause the song is very repetative... the tune.. goes on and on forever, but i love the beginning of the song....hehe..(:

hmmmm. staying home today, my mother wants me to accompany her....

Doing nothing much today... as usual... maybe watch another movie(: hehex..or watch korean dramas with my mother... since she wants me to accompany her...

Anyway, Not going for band tomorrow.... Mon i will go(:

ohhh.. and... i heard some nice ideas(:heheh..... i'm quite happy infact...hope it materializes!!whaha!!!


memories brings back happy moments