<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Ventolin, clarithromycin, Smecta, Amoxicillin...blahblah...
Saturday, September 08, 2007 2:08:00 pm

Went for the clinical assistant talk registered by my dr. at Amara hotel:) Went with siti....

Talk was kinda interesting.... about inhalers... ventolin... and all... including a talk by a pharmacist, who mentioned about the commonly used drugs in clinics, how it should be prescribed and all... haha... not bad:)

After that went shopping with siti at bugis after the talk for a short while...after shopping for like 1 half hrs... we hurry siam-ed from that place cause... siti like spent $70!hahha.. and if we had stayed there any longer, she would probably have burst a hole in her pocket!hahah!!!

OMG!!!!! hahah.i just saw fireworks from my house!:):):):) hahah... so cool right? i heard..."boom..boom!"haha.. then i saw an aray of colourful sparks bursting in the sky from my room! B-EAUTIFUL!:) Me and my bro quickly rushed up to the 3rd level to catch the last 1 min of the fireworks display... :)


memories brings back happy moments