<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


SSSSSSSSHOPING! :):):)
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:48:00 pm

Woohoo.. today was a pretty fun day... shopped and shopped and shopped.... with da jie, da ge, and daddy!:) Shopped from 4pm to 9pm... acutally, me, siti and ugene had to go school for some stupid CCD project briefing (about some creative advertisement thingy)..haha.. we kinda seemed really enthu at the start... but we are kinda getting lazy...LOL...

Ate dinner at the Jap restaurant at fareast...haha.... then ate gelare with charlene, yvonne and leslie... Actually, it was rather funny how we bumped into charlene they all at fareast...

me: haha... i wonder if i will meet any other friends today at fareast! i really hope i will bump into some friends!haha...
ugene: haha... u confirm will not meet anyone today!
me: awwww.... but why?
ugene: Cause dajie, dage and me.. will stand infrnt, and beside you, so as to block your view, and thus u will not spot any of your friend! muhahaha!!!
me: Wei!!!! how could u!haha....
(just at that very moment.... from a far distance... i spotted Charlene they all on the same level, and walking towards us!muahhahah!!!)
me: SEE UGENE!!!! WHO SAYS I WILL NOT MEET ANY FRIENDS???!!!hahhahahaha!!!

Woah.. looks like my first 2 weeks of the hols will be super packed la... with this CCD project, which the due date is on the 11th of sep... sian.. so little time lor...


Bon voyage... have a fun time... :)


memories brings back happy moments