<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Lyin' eyes....
Monday, September 03, 2007 5:59:00 am

Since some have attempted the physics question, i shall reveal the answer!



Ans: The middle (siti.. ur right!)


Explanation: Ifthe whole thing is refelcted another time downwards ( the think black line), u can see when the red lines are joined up with the ray of incidence...the middle line is still the shortest..get it?haha..

Today, had planned to make my IC in the afternoon.. and then, guess what? its started to rain cats and dogs.. so i couldn't get out of the house... so waited for the rain to subside and all.. and then i looked back at the clock... haha.. the ICA buliding closes at 5... wouldn't have time to reach there...in time.. so in the end, i decided not to go... maybe make it some other day.

Today, time seems to fly by really fast, i wonder why...haha... today, decided to slack at home again cause of the rain... going out with fathappyfamily tommorow and wednesday... need to have energy for tommorow:)haha...

"You can't hide, your lyin' eyes

and your smile, is a thin disguise

I thought by now, you'll realise

There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes"



memories brings back happy moments