There used to be a greying tower all alone on the sea You became the light on the dark side of me Love remains a drug gets me high, that's how I feel Did you know that when it snows my eyes become enlarged And the light that you shine can be seen
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey The more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the grey
There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain, baby To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny Won't you tell me is that healthy, babe? But did you know that when it snows, my eyes become enlarged And the light that you shine can be seen
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey The more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the grey I've been kissed by a rose on the grey, I've been kissed by a rose I've been kissed by a rose on the grey (If I should fall...)
There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny Won't you tell me is that healthy, babe But did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become enlarged And the light that you shine can be seen
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey The more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the grey
Really nice song, was first recorded in 1994.... so means its about 13 years old... Brings back alot of memories when i first heard it at the age of about hmmm.... 5/6 yrs:) Was and still is a great song! enjoy it people:)
Today... met up with ugene to go for the health and safety thingy talk.... was damn super boring... i wondered why i even went -.-....haha almost fell asleep.... after that tried to find my teacher-in-charge for my DRP project... but couldn't find him...don't know where he run too..LOL how to even start our drp?...
Decided to make my matrix card... haha.. but forgot to bring my police report..LOL.. so need to come again another day...then had to go lib to cancel here and there... matrix so that important meh??!hmmm...
Anyway... since i had abit of time, ugene and me went to kfc to makan.. chatted abit..haha...and alot of crap lah... what psychological test??!!! so rubbish!hahah.. say what..if i like chicken means i am angry....hahah! means if i like beef.. means i scavanger ARH!hahahahahah!!! damn cartoon can!
Plan still not out for wednesday and thursday huh??!hhahaha...fathappyfamily:)