<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


its damn hot!!!!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:33:00 pm

Today's work was kinda... hmmm.. how should i say... interesting? okay.. considering we mad quite a big booboo... with the cards..LOL... dr. was kinda furious... but he forgot about it after awhile..hahaha!!! Today, the ambulance was called in cause this old man had a BP of 60/40.... SUPER low man... he was squating on the floor, refusing to get up. I think even if he got up, he would have just collapsed..

Hahah.. dr. did the drips for the poor old man to boost his BP.... and the 3 paramedics who came, one of which was a women, the other 2 guys! and low and behold... she was the highest rank amongst the 3!haha...

Chicken leh!!!! its damn bloddy hot these 2 days... what the hell is wrong with the weather mann! I've been feeling as though i'm living in an oven... supppppper warm lah!!! the weather has gone mad... tommorow i must watch the documentary on central i think, about the death valley, or something like that the hottest place on earth and no one has walked through there alive. The programme is called "built for destruction" i think, and this man filmed himself walking through there, and dying...


somehow, i didn't think it helped much.... its only for a short period of time
Things are going back to normal .... except, ur pushing it more this time round...


memories brings back happy moments